If you are looking for fitness personal trainers on the web, you will encounter many health and fitness websites that praise the merits of why you need to hire a personal trainer to achieve your fitness and health goals? If you are reading this article you are doing now, you are probably surprised to find out why the fitness personal trainer like me tells you why you do not need one. You’ll probably think I’m crazy. Maybe I am. Well, read and you can find that I’m not as crazy as you think after all.
• You do not need a fitness personal trainer because you hated the commitment you impose after hiring a personal trainer. Anyway, you have been working for many years without any commitment to anyone, even to yourself, and that is why you only train as and when you are satisfied. Well, you admit that the results you receive are never satisfactory and of course you are disappointed with your results. But what the hell do you prefer to waste time on, to lose membership fees for fitness and to enjoy disappointment. You have the right to freedom.
• You do not need a fitness personal trainer because you hate someone to insist and encourage you so you can achieve your health and fitness goals faster. Your idea to go to the gym is to communicate and communicate with girls. So why do not you put on a schedule planned by a personal trainer who can sculpt your body to be more appealing and desirable for the girls you want to communicate with? Your beer belly will do well. Girls love big beer bellies that you justify for yourself. So, who needs a flat stomach with these ugly six ABS package? You certainly do not.
• You do not need a fitness personal trainer because you believe in the prescription “there is no pain, no profit”. So, if you exercise an irregular shape and techniques that lead to painful or even worse permanent injuries, well, it’s pain. right? Therefore, there will be profits with pain. Hmmm, such a profound reasoning that even the great philosopher Confucius will be confused if he is still alive?
• You do not need a fitness personal trainer because you pay taxes. So without someone conducting and teaching you scientifically, you will not lose a lot of body and visceral fat, so you will still have high blood pressure, a potential stroke, and a heart attack so you eventually land in a state subsidized hospital and so some of the taxes you have paid will be absorbed by you. Is this a great smart thinking? You are glad that even without a doctorate in business science, you can understand how to get a great return on investment from paid taxes
• You do not need a fitness personal trainer because you believe in society. After all, most people in your country are overweight and not quite glowing with good health, so why should you be otherwise? You are pleased to be like most people, obese and unhealthy. Hey, you’re a good citizen, are not you?
• You do not need a fitness personal trainer because you can spy on people who hire personal trainers in your gym. You are listening to their instructors who give instructions and then secretly do what you have heard without realizing that everyone is different, and the training plans must be tailored to each individual state, including other questions such as lifestyle, eating habits and even choice of exercise. You prefer to see “monkey, monkey” and eventually fall painfully from the tree. Or should I say he will fall from the Empire State Building where the mighty King Kong has fallen?
• The most persuasive reason you do not need a fitness personal trainer is that you downloaded my eBooks on “Fat Burning and Muscle Building” and now you have a personal trainer in your hands. By following the instructions in the books, you have transformed your body exclusively and now you are the proud owner of an attractive and desirable body, not to say that you are glowing with excellent health and fitness. Whoever said that you need to hire personal trainers to have a nice, attractive, muscular body that only others can dream of must be crazy, do not you agree?